Florence on your own
- B O B ' S L I M O S - A M E R I C A N O W N E D & O P E R A T E D
GET YOUR MONEY'S WORTH !
- 5% DISCOUNT FOR SENIORS OVER 65 ONlY.
TOUR N. 14 - FLORENCE ON YOUR OWNOne of our drivers will be at the gangway of your ship with the vehicle requested for this transfer from the pier to downtown Florence.
On this visit you can see the birthplace of the Renaissance period, Florence, or Firenze, a feast for both the senses and intellect where harmony, grace, dignity and serenity imbue magnificently.
Discover the famous sights that most appeal to you: the main Square of the Duomo with its Cathedral, Bell Tower and Baptistery; the Santa Croce Square with the ancient church of Santa Croce homing tombs and monuments of famous Italian geniuses; or Piazza della Signoria which resembles an open air museum adorned with beautiful statues like Michelangelo's David.
If you love the Italian lifestyle, you can simply stroll and take in the magic atmosphere of the city or simply relax in a local caf&eacte; or restaurant; do some people watching or do some shopping.
- - Duration: 75 minutes each way
- - Comfortable walking shoes and sun hats are recommended.
- - Always dress respectfully for visiting religious monuments; local custom requires covering knees and shoulder.
- - On Sundays and Mondays, some stores may be closed
- - The Accademy and Uffizi gallery are closed on Mondays.
Entrance fee to the Accademy is 6,50 € (euro).
- Entrance fee to the Uffizi Gallery is 10 € (euro).
Our rates are quoted in EURO funds. Payment can be made with Euro currency or Euro Traveller's cheques after each service.
Tips are not included in our rates and are not mandatory. Normal tipping ranges between 5-10% depending on your satisfaction and is greatly appreciated.
Our rates DO NOT INCLUDE: entrance fees, meals or private gudies. The rates below are all inclusive and are for ROUND TRIP TRANSFERS.Please visit our FAQ page for terms and conditions.
Come tour with us and............................" LET US MAKE YOUR DAY!"
BOB'S LIMOUSINES IN ROME