to our newsletter
Discover our hot tours in Italy.
READ REVIEWS ON TRIP ADVISOR ABOUT BOB'S LIMOS !
Our Shared Shuttle Services hours are between 6 am and 5 pm daily.
Please note: For clients that arrive at the FCO airport there will be a 5 minute walk from the terminal to to the parking area where your vehicle is located.
* Any requests to modifiy booked reservations in any way are to be made striclty via e mail at least 24 prior to service.
** We do not provide baby seats for Shared Shuttle transfers.
* Special 5% Discount for Seniors over 55 or
* Special 5% Discount for Police, Firemen, Government &/or Military Personnel.
**Add 10 Euros for shuttle service from Rome between 6 and 7 am.
**Add 20 Euros for shuttle service from the Civitavecchia port between 6 and 7 am.
*** Add 5% for PayPal or Credit card payments.
**** If making a payment with PayPal you must also fill out our reservation form.
*** Sorry, baby seats not possible on Shared Shuttle transfers.
**** Shared Shuttle services are available between 6 am until 5 pm.
** Sorry, multiple pick ups or drop offs are not possible on Shared Shuttle transfers.
-- Our Shared Shuttle transfer service does not operate on the following holidays: December 25th, 26th, January 1st and Easter Sunday.
*Rates are subject to change without notice. All confirmed reservations will be honored.
** Excess luggage is charged 5 Euro more for each piece of luggage. Please mention it on our form.
* Any requests to modify booked reservations are to be made strictly via e mail.
REGARDING TRANSFERS to/from CIVITAVECCHIA
This slightly more private option can be better for parties who worry about becoming separated accidentally, or for those with lots of luggage. Getting from Civitavecchia to Rome with a cab costs between 150 € -200 € depending on the honesty of the cab driver you find. The ride to the airport takes about 1 hour and it will take 90 minutes to Rome. Travelers should be aware, however, that taxis may charge in different ways. They could charge per person or per vehicle adding a charge for each piece of luggage. You may also find it difficult finding a cab when you get off the ship due to the hundreds of passengers exiting, in that case you will have to wait for taxis to return to the port but you could have a long wait as most of those cabs are going to the airport or downtown.
Each transportation option for these transfers from or to Civitavecchia from Rome or the airport may be ideal for your trip, but you should remember to consider the length of time of this trip, as well as the number and age of the passengers when choosing which transfer method. You will surely find it much more cumfortable with a Private transfer service or with a Shared Shuttle Transfer that will satisfy your needs by selecting the solution of your choice booking directly online and find one of our drivers there waiting for you at the Gangway of your Ship for a hassle free solution.
NO DEPOSITS NECESSARY !
IMPORTANT: YOU ARE CONFIRMED ONLY WHEN YOU RECEIVE OUR E-MAIL CONFIRMATION. CANCELATIONS CAN BE MADE ONLY BY E-MAIL, WE DO NOT ACCEPT CANCELATIONS BY PHONE.
MEETING POINT AT THE ROME FIUMICINO AIRPORT
IMPORTANT: ALWAYS CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
If you submit a reservation or email and have not heard back within 1 business day please check your spam folder.
** Check your Spam Folder daily for correspondence from us and make sure your email account accepts email correspondence from us.
- SHUTTLE TRANSFERS FROM ROME OR FCO TO THE CIVITAVECCHIA PORT AND VICE-VERSA:
Finding a private car or taxi at the Rome airport is not always easy, risk free or economical.
Booking a dependable Limo or shuttle service that will meet you there with a sign with your name makes things much easier!
- Little or no waiting time at the airport for transfers to Rome or to the Civitavecchia port as with other shuttle service companies.
- Our shared shuttle services are performed by Sedan, Mini Vans and Mini Buses. and are available between 6 AM and 5 PM daily.
- Travel time - Rome to Civitavecchia port & vice-versa: normally 75/90 minutes.
- Travel time - Rome FCO Airport to Civitavecchia & vice-versa: normally 60/75 minutes.
- Our driver will meet you outside the customs exit at the airport or at your ship's gangway exit with a Bob's Limos sign with your name.
- You will be assisted with your luggage and accompanied to your
- Shared Shuttle transfers are available between 6 am and 5 pm, 7 days a week.
- Shuttle services must be booked at least 24 hours prior to service
- Please do not request changes in pick up time on the same day of service but only 24 hours prior to service.
- We do not provide baby seats for Shared Shuttle transfers.
- DOOR TO DOOR SERVICE TO HOTELS/ ACCOMODATIONS.
Please note that there are many streets and alleys in Rome that are illegal or impossible to pass thru with vehicles. If this is the case our drivers will do their best to drop you off (or pick you up) as close as possible to your accomodation.
- Bob's Limos cannot be held responsible for any object that is left behind in any of our vehicles. It is your responsibility to check your luggage, carry ons phones, cameras etc. before leaving. If any item is found after the drop off our rate is 30 Euros per hour if in Rome and 100 Euros for the Civitavecchia port to have our driver take it back to the owner.
- Requests for shuttle services are accepted up to 4 pm on the day before arrival unless we are fully booked.
- We cannot accept wheelchairs, skis, sports equipment, oversize luggage, etc. on Shared Shuttle transfers. These should be booked as Private Transfer services.
- PLEASE NOTE:
Once you have filled out our reservation form you are legally bound to a contract with our company. Placing reservations with invalid credit cards or without the necessary funds to guarantee the services will not be confirmed. You will be requested to provide a different credit card.
- ABOUT AIRPORT ARRIVALS:
- We may also try calling you (if you have provided a number to call). If we do not receive notice of your arrival after 1hr. 10 minutes after your plane has arrived our driver will have to leave the airport and you will have to find other means of transportation. Number to call Toll free is 800.984.757 - 342.125.0889 - 347.0394.094.
Our transportation is provided by licensed professional drivers that are qualified to to perform private transportation in Italy and all over Europe.
Bob's Shuttle Service is available for transfers between the Civitavecchia Cruise dock and the FCO airport and central Rome.
Bob's Airport Shared Shuttle Service offers chauffeur driven Sedans, Vans and Mini-Buses with drivers specialized in door to door transportation between the Rome airport or central Rome and the Civitavecchia Cruise dock.
Our vehicles are fully air-conditioned with lots of space in the back for comfortable transportation of luggage inside the vehicle. We never load luggage on racks mounted on top of our vehicles.
If you prefer our Private Limo Service please click here for rates or bookings http://www.romelimousines.com/transfer-services/
- BOOKING A RESERVATION FOR A ROME AIRPORT OR CIVITAVECCHIA SHUTTLE:
To book a reservation simply select "Choose a route" , then "How many passengers", then "Get price". Once you see our rate, click on the "Book" button. Our easy reservation form will then come up for you to fill out with the requested information. If you have any extra information that you would like us to know you can put that in the "Additional information" box near the bottom of the page.
- 2015 CIVITAVECCHIA sHUTTLE SERVICE TIMETABLE :
- Pick up from Rome Hotels to the Civitavecchia port:
between 10.30-11.00 AM - between 11.30-12.00 PM - between 12.30 - 1.00 PM
- Pick up from Fiumicino Hotels to the Civitavecchia port:
between 11.30 -12.00 PM - between 12.30-1.00 PM - between 1.30 - 2.00 PM
- Pick up from the Civitavecchia port to Rome or FCO Airport:
6.00 AM - 7.00 AM - 8.00 AM - 9.30 AM
Please select one of these pick up times according to your schedule.
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT PROVIDE shuttle transfers from the Civitavecchia port to Rome or the FCO airport after 9.30 AM. After that hour only private limo transfers are available. This is the link to our private service rates and/or to place a reservation http://www.romelimousines.com/transfer-services/
- Our driver will wait maximum 15 minutes after scheduled pick up time, after this time your credit card WILL BE CHARGED for a "No Show", or for not cancelling in due time (72 hours prior to the hour of your service), or for leaving with a wrong or different driver or for not calling Customer Care to help locate your driver.
Bob's Limos cannot be held responsible for pick up delays due to strikes, bad weather conditions, turmoils or political demonstrations which unfortunately are frequent in Rome and will cause intense traffic. Therefore, on those days (that are many) our pick ups could be delayed but always with plenty of time to arrive at the Civitavecchia port. Customer care will call your hotel to advise of the delay.
- AT THE CIVITAVECCHIA PORT:
Although we understand many cruisers are eager to get on board as early as possible, if you arrive too early you will find yourself waiting with hundreds of other passengers in a hot tent for the ship to open for boarding, and finding yourself waiting in long lines to go through security machines. Normally ships sets sail between 5 pm and 7 pm. Check with your cruise line when your ship leaves port and book your transfer accordingly.
Pick up for shared shuttle transfers FROM the Civitavecchia port are at 6 - 7 - 8 - 9.30 am. Please exit 10 minutes before your scheduled pick up time.
Our driver can wait for a maximum of 15 minutes after your scheduled pick up time. Book your exit from the ship with the cruise line accordingly.
Bob's Limos cannot be held responsible for your luggage. You should check it when it's put in the boot of your vehicle and also when it is unloaded at your arrival. Extra costs will incur if you have left any objects or luggage inside the vehicle or elsewhere and our service is necessary for it's recovery.
Bob's Limos is not responsible if your cruise line does not let you off at the right time, this issue should be taken up with them. Your driver will wait for 15 minutes max. after your sheduled pick up time. After this 15 minute grace time he must leave the port with the other passengers and you should find your own means of transportation and your credit card WILL BE CHARGED as a "NO SHOW".
-CANCELLATIONS AND/OR MODIFICATIONS POLICY:
Cancellations and/or modifications of booked reservations are possible only by e-mail. We DO NOT accept them by phone. Once we receive your e-mail request we will acknowledge the cancellation and/or modification requested in writing.
- Prepayment is possible with PayPal directly on our website or by requesting Bob's Limos to charge your credit card when placing your reservation in the "Additional Request" box authorizing us to charge your Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard only). If you have used one of these methods of payment please print out your payment or reservation form to show our driver. DO NOT PAY AGAIN!
If the driver tells you that he did not know of the payment please have him call our office. You must speak to us personally! If the driver does not call us he is NOT OUR DRIVER and will try to make you pay again. Be sure to have the right driver before getting in the vehicle.
- Add 10 Euros to our rates for Shuttle service from Rome to airports between 6 am and 7 am.
- Add 20 Euros to our rates for Shuttle service from the Civitavecchia port to airports between 6 am and 7 am.
- Multiple pick ups or drop offs are not possible on Shared Shuttle transfers (only private transfers).
- Our Shared Shuttle service are available between 6 am and 5 pm daily.
- Shuttle reservations are accepted (unless we are fully booked) up to 4 pm the day before the service requested.
- English speaking drivers are not available for Shared Shuttle Services. Some drivers may speak basic English. It can be risky to book services directly to our drivers, they may not understand English, so please call or send an e-mail.
- Luggage included; 1 LARGE LUGGAGE and 1 CARRY ON per person. In order to provide the correct vehicle please specify if there are extra pieces of luggage. Excess luggage fees are: 5 Euros more for each piece of luggage- Please specify when filling our the reservation form.
- Oversize luggage, wheelchairs, scooters, bicycles, ski bags, etc. cannot accepted for shuttle services. They are accepted for private transfers only.
We cannot change pick up times for transfers on the same day of service. If changes are necessary please ask at least 24 hours prior to the service.
- Our drivers will always do their best to see that your luggage fits in our vans, but bringing more luggage than allowed on your reservation form could result in being left behind , so please respect luggage allowance.
- We provide shuttle services from all central Rome locations to and from the FCO airport and to the Civitavecchia dock.. We provide shuttle service to and from the FCO airport to central Rome and to the Civitavecchia dock.
- Pick up time for shuttle transfers from central Rome to the FCO airport should be set 3h 30’ prior to departure flight time.
- Please allow up to 30 minutes grace time from hotels, airport and the Civitavecchia port that could be due to intense traffic, bad weather, strikes or demonstrations that frequently occur in Rome.
- Please be ready to go 10 minutes before pick up time from hotels and pick up locations.
- If you would like to book a shuttle service return transfer to the airport or to the Civitavecchia port after you've arrived in Rome, please call our Toll Free at 800.984.757 or 342.125.0889 or 347.0394.094.
- If disembarking at the Civitavecchia port (gangway of your ship) our representative will meet you holding a Bob's Limos sign with your name. For your security always be sure that it is a Bob's Limos driver.
- For your physical and economical safety beware of unauthorized drivers that thrive at airports and ports and may try to have you follow them or tell you that they are our drivers. Call us personally at Customer Service (you should have all our numbers) if you have doubts that it's not your driver. We will help you locate your driver.
For pick ups from hotels be sure that the driver that is there for you is from Bob's Limos. Many concierge's may try to trick you by calling a driver that he works with (to get a commission) and tell you that it's your vehicle. Be ALERT. Unfortunately this is Italy and these actions are frequent, so please be careful.
Be suspicious if for pick ups from hotels the driver comes too early or does not know your destination or the rate you should pay. If he doesn't know he is NOT our driver so please be careful!
Please call us so we can help identify and locate your driver.
- If at the airport or port you do not see the Bob's Limos sign with your name you might see other Bob's Limos signs with other names. You can go to one of these drivers that will help you locate your driver.
- Payments in cash only with Euro currency or Euro Traveller's Cheques directly to the driver.
WE DO NOT CHARGE CREDIT CARDS
We do not charge your credit cards. If you would like to pre-pay your services simply click on the PayPal link on our website.
The credit card information requested is ONLY to secure your reservation.
If you would like to pay with your Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard only) simply request us to charge your card when filling out the Reservation Form in the "Additional Requests" box (Example: I authorize Bob's Limos to charge my Credit Card for 000 Euros + the Credit card commission). We will add the 5% commission to the total and confirm your service.
Once booked and confirmed you are responsible for your reservation and WE WILL CHARGE your card in case of "NO SHOWS", for not cancelling in due time (72 hrs. before service), for leaving your pick up location with a different or wrong driver or for leaving your pick up point without contacting Customer Service to help you locate our driver.
- If you prefer payment with Paypal please add 5% to the regular rate for Paypal commissions.
Waiting time for shared shuttle service pick ups from hotels in Rome to the FCO airport or from the Civitavecchia Port is maximum 15 minutes after your scheduled booking time. After this waiting time the driver must leave and your credit card will be charged as a "no show".
If you request or prefer "on time" Private Limo service please select our "Private Transfer Services".
- ABOUT THE CIVITAVECCHIA PORT:
Many car services ARE NOT allowed to enter the port terminal area and will drop you off at the port entrance gate with a long way to walk.
With our shuttle service we pick up and deliver directly to your ship's gangway.
To avoid waiting for departure from your Rome hotel or pick up location please be prepared 10 minutes before your scheduled pick up time.
- For your tranquility you will be provided with our Toll Free, office and mobil numbers in case you do not locate your driver or if you have problems finding your luggage and would like to advise of your arrival.
- Beware of unauthorized drivers that thrive at airports, hotels and ports. Always be sure your driver has a Bob's Limos sign and is one of our drivers. In doubt please call us toll free at 800.984.757 or by calling 342.125.0889 or one of the other listed numbers on our confirmation.
Back to top
© 2015 Company, Inc. ·