Shore Excursions from Naples
B O B ' S L I M O S & T O U R S I N R O M E
GET MORE THAN YOUR MONEY'S WORTH !
Discounts Available for Shore Tour
- - Senior Discounts are not valid for private guide fees.
- - Senior Discounts are not applicable to discounted rates.
- - Rates and Discounts are subject to change without notice.
- 5% DISCOUNT FOR SENIORS OVER 65 ONLY. (available on Shared Shuttle transfers and Private transfers. The Senior discount is not available on discounted rates.
- *For Paypal payments please add 5% to the shown rate for Paypal commissions.
- **Rates and discounts are subject to change without notice.
- ***Senior Discount not applicable to special offer rates.
READ REVIEWS BY TRIPADVISOR FANS ABOUT BOB'S LIMOS !
Tours from Naples port starting at only 340 Euros!
Have you always wanted to visit the volcanic ruins of Pompeii? Or see the spectacular sites of the Amalfi Coast, Sorrento and Capri? Now is your chance with a shore excursion from Naples!
Bob's Limousine Tours can take you there. And we'll do so in a most personal and comfortable manner -- with your own English-fluent driver, someone well-versed in safety as well as local lore and history.
We offer a four-hour tour of Pompeii as well as nine-hour tours that will see you spending time in Pompeii and then venturing out to see sites nearby.
Pompeii once was a bustling market town of about 20,000 souls -- until Mount Vesuvius erupted in 79 A.D. Many people left the town in terror, but others stayed, believing they were safer there. Their bodies were buried in 15 to 20 feet of ash and pumice and lay there for 1,500 years, until Pompeii's accidental rediscovery in the 1500s. Archeologists since then have unearthed a city amazing in its preservation. Pompeii today is the most visited excavation site in Italy.
You've no doubt heard of the sumptuous Amalfi Coast; would you like to see it from the picture window of your private limo? If so, our "Sorrento, Positano and Amalfi Coast" tour may be for you.
This tour begins with a drive to Sorrento along the scenic coastal roads of southern Italy. We'll stop along the way at local open markets where you can purchase local specialties such as limoncello, cameos and inlaid wood.
We'll then leave Sorrento and drive along the stunning Amalfi Coast to the town of Positano. We'll descend along the famous winding road until we arrive in the heart of town at the central Piazza dei Mulini, which is located just a few steps from the seafront. You can stroll to the sea, as well as to the town's cathedral while window shopping -- and purchasing! -- ceramics, shoes and "Positano fashion."
If you've ever dreamed of visiting the lovely Island of Capri, consider our "Pompeii, Sorrento and Island of Capri" tour. You'll make your way first to Pompeii's ruins, where you'll spend most of the morning exploring this strikingly well-preserved city of antiquity.
Your tour continues with a drive to the village of Sorrento for lunch. Afterwards, your driver will drop you off at the hydrofoil dock for your trip to Capri. You can go on your own, or retain your guide for this portion of your trip.
- SHARE A CRUISE TOUR: You can share almost all of these cruise excursions with friends and cruisers you've met on board and SAVE a great deal! Why take a Ship Coach tour when you can ride in the comfort of your own private Luxury van for up to 8 cruisers and your own personal English speaking driving guide that will drive you to the Major Highlights with very little walking? Very simple to do, be the first to place an ad on the Cruise Critic roll call and have others join you. Lot's of fun, split the costs and SAVE! Click here to set up your own ad on Cruise Critic: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34
- Take advantage of our special discount rates for booking multiple tours, you can see our discounted rates above and shared tours are also eligible! You will find more info when you visit each shore excursion page.
No matter which of our Naples shore excursions you choose, you can rest assured our English-fluent guides will provide you with a tour you'll be exclaiming over for years to come. Don't allow yourself to be sardined into an impersonal tour bus; contact Bob's Limousine Tours and we'll show you such a good time, you'll wonder how you ever were able to enjoy those cookie-cutter excursions before. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please click here to read our Terms & Conditions before placing your reservations.
Bob's Limousines & Tours
Tours from Naples