CIVITAVECCHIA-SHORE EXCURSION-Rome Roundtrip Private Transfer
This is a special tour designed for our clients that would like to see the Major Highlights of Rome, do some shopping, or simply having a nice local Italian meal.
This is a discounted private transfer service for those that would like to travel on their own and decide where to be dropped off and where to be picked up on return to your ship.
Pick up is directly at the gangway of your ship at whatever time you like and the same on your return. The drive to Rome will normally take 60-75 minutes and the drop off point is wherever you prefer. You will decide along with our driver where and at what time you would like to be picked up for the return transfer to the dock.
The Tour includes:
Roundtrip private transfer only
Driver & Luxury air-conditioned vehicle.
Taxes, tolls, parking fees, fuel, driver’s expenses.
Transfer to and from the Civitavecchia port
The Tour does not include:
Meals and/or drinks.
Entrance fees to museums, attractions, private guides (unless specified)
Gratuities (not mandatory)
Please in order to get the total amount for your booking start selecting date and time, then passengers number and pieces of luggage and any extra you need….
What to Know…
- Beginning tours/day trip/Shore Excursions with luggage from airports/port/hotel please note that our company and their chauffeurs reserve the right to refuse service to those passengers that have excess luggage which could result in the vehicle being unsafe or impossibile to load. In this case will be considered a NO SHOW and will be charged. Please be sure to book the appropriate vehicle if you have extra luggage (for example requesting a van instead of a sedan).
- Multiple flight arrivals for the same party are possible for Private tours, our driver will show up when the last flight arrives to greet everyone.
- Our rates for pick up at the Airport “Meet & Greet service” includes a 60 minutes waiting time after the flight has officially landed and parking fees. Extra cost for parking fees and extra waiting time will be charged. 90 minutes of waiting our driver will be free to leave the airport and the service will be considered a NO SHOW and will be charged.
- Our rates for pick up at the Port with our “Meet & Greet service” includes a 30 minutes waiting time after the scheduled pick up time. Extra cost may incur and be charged for extra waiting time. 60 minutes of waiting our driver will be free to leave the dock and will be considered a NO SHOW and will be charged.
- Our rates for Cities “Meet & Greet service” does not inlclude waiting time. The tour will starting at the scheduled pick up time. 30 minutes of waiting our driver will be free to leave the scheduled meeting point and will be considered a NO SHOW and will be charged.
- Rates may change ONLY if the passengers requests additional hours. We inform our clients that our private tours and excursions length is approximate, in case of the car disposal lasts more than the estimated time, extra hours additional costs will be charged
45/55/60 Euros per hou depending on the vehicle
- Our tours can all be Customized for you and your group. Therefore each tour can be modified while on tour by our expert English speaking driver to meet your complete satisfaction losing no time, but at your own pace, and visiting the most sites possible.
Our English speaking driver will go at your pace allowing you and your group all the time you need to visit with NO RUSHING as in group tours. By Italian law he is unable to conduct guiding inside museums, monuments, etc.
- Our rates DO NOT INCLUDE: private guides, entrance fees, gratuities or meals unless mentioned in our confirmation.
- Private tour operates 365 days 24 hrs. Extra charge will be applied on the following holidays: December 25th and 26th December, January 1st, Easter holiday Sunday and Monday Extra charge will be applied for requested service beetwen 7.00pm/7.00am
- Please visit our FAQspage for terms and conditions.
Of course. Our Customer Service is happy and available to provide all the necessary information at the following contacts:
Toll free in Italy 800.984.757– Rome office: 01139 06.5730 5406-Office hours: 9am – 5pm local time.
From the U.S and Canada call Bob for info at: +1.330.942.3642
Customer Care Numbers from the U.S and Canada: 01139.342.125.0889 – 01139. 348.653.7001 (9 AM – 5 PM) ITALY TIME
Instant booking with credit card on secure channels.
No charge on your credit card: your credit card details are needed in order to guarantee the reservation and no charges will be made.
Credit card information are sent directly via Secure Server, ensuring these details are protected.
Each transfer reservation is planned step by step with you in order to meet your requirements
Rates may change ONLY if the passengers requests additional hours. We inform our clients that our private tours and excursions length is approximate, in case of the vehicle disposal lasts more than the estimated time, extra hours additional costs will be charged 45/55/60 Euros per hour depending on the vehicle type
Our rates are per vehicle and NOT per number of persons (unless specified).
Cancellations and changes are possible, with no CHARGE, by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org (no texts, no messages, voicemails or 3rd parties) within the terms of cancellation.
- 7 days prior the service requested to Tours and Shore Excursions
- 50 days in case of Multiday Packages
Once we receive your e-mail request we will acknowledge the cancellation and/or modification with the services requested. We will process it and confirm cancellation or change normally within 24/48 hours.
Refunds requested after having made payment in due time will be refunded in full minus the administration fee (4%). Confirm your reservations normally within 8 hours.
Refunds requested after having made payment in due time will be refunded in full MINUS THE PAYPAL FEE.
Once you have located your driver with a Bob’s Limos sign with your name please CONFIRM that he is REALLY your driver.
If he does NOT KNOW your destination or rate he is NOT OUR DRIVER, he has most likely copied your name from a Bob’s Limos sign. Leaving with a wrong or different driver will cause a “No Show” charge to be applied.
Please BEWARE of phony drivers at airports and ports. In doubt call our Customer Service.
During your transfer our driver may have to make or receive brief phone calls exclusively regarding his services.
In any case, mobile phones use is permitted with a headset by Italian law It’s part of our job so please bear with us.
Of course he will, our drivers will always respect the speed limits because points will be taken off his drivers license for speeding if he is stopped.
If you feel that you are uncomfortable with your driver’s speed simply ask him to slow down. Please report speeding to our office.
Our vehicles are all smoke free and to be found clean and fresh for our clients during the entire work day. We do not allow smoking or eating inside our vehicles. If you absolutely must make a quick stop for one of these reasons please advise your driver if it is possible.
We do not include gratuities in our service rates.
Although many American Limo companies include a 20% tip on their invoice we prefer to leave this up to you and our driver will surely appreciate having done a good job for you.
Normally, a 10-15% tip is customary if his service was appreciated.
Transportation is furnished by licensed insured vehicles only, who are qualified to perform public transportation services all over Europe.
We provide service with luxury air-conditioned vehicle Sedan, Vans or minibuses 8 passengers.
Please note if the vehicle that you requested is unavailable a similar vehicle will be provided.
Starting From Docks: If the ship does come in late your we will be re-scheduled for when your Cruise ship does arrive at the Port.
Starting From Airport: Your flight will be monitored by our office in order to find our driver waiting for you at your arrival. We will be re-scheduled for when your flight does arrive.
Please contact our Customer Service ASAP by phone or e-mail if for any reason you are not arriving on the flight you booked or you are arriving on a different flight.
Please contact our Customer Service ASAP by phone or e-mail if for any reason you are not arriving on the flight you booked or you are arriving on a different flight we may reschedule your transfer with the new flight details
Refunds requested after having made payment in due time will be refunded in full minus the administration fee (4%)
During the night local time our driver can not track your flight therefore at times you have to wait until your driver arrives.
During the day our driver will track your flight but at times you may have to wait a little until your driver arrives.
In boths cases simply advise us that you have arrived and you can take seats at the Coffee Shop directly behind the Meeting Point and enjoy an Italian Cappuccino and/or Italian Pastry while waiting.
Leaving your pick up location without advising by calling our office numbers to help locate your driver will be considered a NO SHOW and will be charged.
Please contact our Customer Service to receive information about locating your driver.
Rome Limousines can not be held responsible and declines any responsibility of service or charges made by restaurants, cafes, souvenir stores or shops of any kind that you have chosen or have been suggested by third parties while being transferred or while on one of our tour excursions.
It is your responsibility to view the list/ menu of products, food, drinks or other to be ordered. If the list with prices or menu are not available you should then ask for the prices directly to the person who is serving you and pay for what you’ve requested and received.
If there is a complaint to be made of any kind it is to be done immediately to the waiter or owner of the souvenir store, restaurant, cafe or any other sort of shop involved. Rome Limousines cannot be held responsible for over tipping a driver or for mistaken payments to shops or restaurants. It is your responsibility to check the invoices before using your money for shopping, restaurants or whatever.
Personal items left behind in our vehicles Bob’s Limos cannot be held responsible for personal items that are left behind in any of our vehicles. It is your responsibility to check your luggage, carry ons phones, cameras etc. before leaving. If any items are left behind and found after the drop off extra costs may incur for it’s recovery if our service is necessary.
We inform our clients that in order to ensure top quality service, our drivers are trained to give informative explanations of the local areas you visit . Yet strict Italian tourist board regulations prohibit chauffeurs from commenting excessively at official tourist sites outside their vehicles.
This is agreement with labour union agreements struck with licensed walking tour guides. They can, of course, speak to you from inside the vehicle anywhere organized tourism is in place.
Although we are proud that our drivers have been given the title “guide drivers” for their wealth of information, they are not allowed to accompany you during the duration in the historical sites, with the exception of an emergency.
It would be our pleasure to provide private tour guides for the individual or all historical sites at your request. Tour escorts also never accompany you into the historical sites, except in case of emergencies.
Licensed Guide are those who are specialized and licensed to guide in one specific city or limited area. Local culture, history and traditions are so different from area to area even from city to city that no single guide can possibly become highly knowledgeable about a whole country or region.
Therefore many local governments, especially in Europe, have chosen to assure the integrity of the local culture by licensing only those guides who have had a formal education and have proved to be knowledgeable and qualified to represent their area or city. Tours conducted by City Guides are often intense and detailed.
Although many tours can be taken on your own with an audio guide, to appreciate and visit the most important sites of our tours we recommend using one of our private tour guides for the Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel and for the site of Pompeii
Always dress respectfully when visiting religious monuments; local custom requires covering knees and shoulders. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
Walking is very limited unlike bus tour where you have to walk most of the day following your guide.
Small Animal are allowed on Private tour please inform before booking